Sunday, November 10, 2019

"Serious Writers Never Quit: They Find The Way" by Bryan Hutchinson



My review...


It's hard to be a successful author. Do you ever feel like quitting? I know I have, and I'm sure many other authors have as well. Hutchinson understand that feeling. It's natural to have doubts. In this book, he encourages writers to keep on writing. He shares suggestions that will help, as well as answers questions such as how much you should be writing each day. Inspirational quotes are included throughout the book, which is a nice addition to keep the reader (writer) motivated.

Hutchinson explores topics such as the secrets to writing (and if there are some), what readers want, and many more that you've likely wondered at some point in your career. He reminds readers that consistency is important and that it's okay to not be perfect.

If you're looking for a bit of encouragement, this book is a quick read that could fit the bill and get you motivated to start writing again. (Actually, there are tips here that could apply to other careers, as well.)




2 comments:

  1. I am an avid reader and recently turned writer too. I recently published my first book and getting reviews was very difficult. I tried netgalley and goodreads, but what a time drain ! usabookreviewers.com worked for me to get reviews, the reviews took 3 weeks to come, and I am gearing up for the Christmas season ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your recent book, Dora. I'm working on one at the moment. I'll keep that site in mind. Good luck in the Christmas season!

      Delete