Saturday, August 25, 2018

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice Coloring Book



My review...

Fall is my favorite season, so I was excited to have the opportunity to review a fall-themed coloring book (something else I love!). The book is filled with autumn images (such as leaves, pumpkins, apples, pies, and owls), as well as numerous inspirational quotes and Bible verses. I used Prismacolor colored pencils, and I had no problem coloring in the fine details in the ninety illustrations. It’s a soft cover book with heavy stock pages. I didn’t try using markers, so I’m not sure if those would bleed through. I didn’t want to take a chance, as there are pictures on each side of the page. The pages are perforated, so you could frame them, if desired. There is a faith element to the book, but it’s not overwhelming. This book could easily be enjoyed by children and adults alike.




Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book as part of the HC BookLook Blogger program (through the publisher), but I wasn’t required to leave a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment