Say yes to the dreams God has planted in your heart.
Every woman was born to dream--to live a life of beauty, passion, adventure, and purpose. No matter how big or how small they are, our dreams push us to become women of courage, grace, and grit. God in His goodness breathes new dreams within our hearts and revives the dreams that have died, inviting us to trust Him as we dream impossible dreams that only He can bring to pass—because God not only gives dreams; He fulfills them.
In this six-we study we will look at Moses' journey to live out the God-sized dream given to him, exposing the ancient wisdom and truth God offers for every woman with a dream beating in her heart. With timely truth and encouraging accounts of God's heart and hand in the life of Moses as well is in the lives of ordinary women, author Tiffany Bluhm will dare you to dream the impossible dreams the Lord is stirring in your heart, reclaim and broken dreams, and trust God for the victory. Throughout the study will identify:
- The role of prayer as you grow into your dreams.
- The importance of obedience as you pursue what God has for you.
- Why your dreams are a blessing not only to you but also to others.
- How your failures can be a gift that help your dreams become a reality.
- The life-changing love, power, and wisdom of the Dream Giver.
Get ready to discover the role you are designed and destined to play as you partner with God for the impossible!
In addition to the book, there is a a Bible study guide with leader helps and DVD available.
If you’re looking for a dose of inspiration to follow your dreams, then this book is for you!
Bluhm shares her personal stories, including her dreams and fears, and mixes in some Scripture verses and biblical stories to illustrate her points. In doing so, the author has made this book quite relatable to most, if not all, women, as so many put their dreams aside to take on other roles and help those around them reach their goals. Bluhm reminds the reader not to give up on their God-given dreams but to keep the faith and press forward. An associated study guide and DVD are also available.
Some of my favorite quotes are:
· “Our messy moments aren’t the defining line of our story. They are merely twists in the narrative.”
· “As we dream God-sized dreams, let’s refuse to be boxed in by labels or cultural norms that do not encourage us to be who God created us to be.”
· “Knowing your why is critical to the life of your dreams, because without it you may be tempted to give up or give in when the going gets tough.”
· “…trust that the Lord is still at work in the midst of the changes. Because He is.”
· “As we pursue our God-sized dreams, it is imperative that we fight the urge to compare our beginning or middle with someone else’s later chapter in the story.”
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy as part of the Read with Audra blogger program, but I wasn’t required to leave a positive review.
Tiffany Bluhm, author of the She Dreams hey book and Bible study, is a speaker and writer who is passionate about helping women come to know their value and purpose because of a loving, redeeming God. In the style that speaks to women right where they are, she shares insights from a life spent chasing after Jesus while walking alongside women from suburbia to the inner-city, jails and brothels, and the slums of Kolkata. She speaks regularly at conferences and events and writes for a number of websites, print publications, and popular blogs, including the YouVersion Bible app, Deeply Rooted Magazine, and ScaryMommy.com. She lives in Tacoma, Washington, with her husband and two sons and blogs at TiffanyBluhm.com.
Learn more at www.SheDreamsBook.com
Where you can find her on social media...
a Rafflecopter giveaway