Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Book Brush review


I recently had the opportunity to try a new website that can be used to create ads, social media posts, etc. In the past, I've used Canva, but I was excited to check out a new option. I'm still in the trial phase, as I've only created a handful of images, but I like it. There are a lot of possibilities, including 3D imaging, and videos to help the user. It's a great marketing tool, especially for authors. The images are sharp, and the site is relatively easy to navigate. Things just seem to pop in comparison to other things I've tried and other ads I've seen used on social media. So, if you're like me and are graphically and/or technologically challenged, this site is for you! (And, even if you're not, it's something to check out.) There's an option to create videos, but I haven't tried that feature yet. There's a paid version, as well as a free version, so there's something for everyone.

Here are some of the features you will love….
️ Book Brush can create ads with 3D cover images (30+ templates) in minutes
✔️ Book Brush will let you choose pre-made templates for Amazon ads, BookBub ads, Facebook ads, and more...
✔️ … which you can create with over 1 million royalty-free images and book stamps
 ✔️ It has a Video Creator to easily create Video Effects behind a Promotional Image

Check out a couple images I've created so far (though there will be many more in the future), and then head to the website to give it a try!





















Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255): Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing the product information. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review, but I wasn't required to leave a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment