Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading








Happy Tuesday! Today's Top Ten Tuesday link-up theme is  Favorite Things to Eat/Drink While Reading.

So, here we go, in no particular order...




I enjoy a variety of protein bars and granola bars. They're easy to munch on while reading. 



You really can't go wrong with popcorn. I enjoy the 100-calorie packs, as they're just the right size for one person to munch on while reading.




My favorite licorice is strawberry Twizzlers. On occasion, I can find the chocolate licorice, and I like that, as well.




I enjoy trail mix, and I'm not too particular on the flavor. I love cashews and almonds, and they're even better with a bit of chocolate thrown in.


I like herbal teas. I found a lemon one a couple years ago that tastes like lemon pound cake. Yum! I also really enjoy chai tea and cinnamon hibiscus.



I like the 100-calorie packs of pretzels. On occasion, I pick up the butter braid variety.



Chocolate! My favorites are dark chocolate, peppermint patties, and peanut butter cups. But, in a pinch, just about any chocolate will do. I don't really care for white chocolate, unless it's the white chocolate peanut butter cups (as they primarily taste like peanut butter). 



I mainly drink water. Hint is my favorite, but I also do a lot of fruit-infused water, as well.



If I'm wanting something crunchy, chips are probably my favorite. I enjoy a lot of flavors. I tend to stick with one flavor/brand for a few months before tiring of it and moving on to another kind. I enjoy the individual packs of chips, as well.



Once winter arrives, it's hot chocolate time! I like the dark chocolate variety, and, of course, I throw in some marshmallows. (Though it's not quite as festive as this photo.) Sometimes I'll add a small candy cane, as well.

So, what do you like to eat/drink while reading?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, pretzels and popcorn are good choices! I need to eat more salty snacks, I think.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree, Deanna. Do you have a favorite? I enjoy playing around with different combinations.

      Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I like to snack on dried cranberries, they are infused with cherry flavor or blueberry flavor. Along with whole almonds and chocolate chips. With a glass of milk sometimes hot tea.

    I like to do infused water too. My favorites are: cherry and lime juice and strawberry and lime juice. I like to add lime juice to mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen those cranberries in the store, but I've never tried them. I'll have to check them out.

      I LOVE lime, but I've never tried those combinations in water. That will soon change :) Thanks for the suggestions.

      Happy reading!

      Delete