Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall 2019 TBR List







Happy Tuesday! Today's Top Ten Tuesday link-up theme is Books on My Fall 2019 TBR List. Technically, I've already read some of the books on this list, but they're upcoming releases, so I'm still listing them 😊 For those books, I'll include a link to my review on Goodreads. And, I'm listing my top thirteen instead of just ten, as there are so many great books coming out this fall! 
So, here we go, in no particular order...

















I'll be featuring this on my blog on October 22, 2019, so stop back to read my review.
















































So, what books are you looking forward to reading this fall? 

4 comments:

  1. Cilka's Journey has been on several lists this week. I hope you enjoy it and that this is a sign it will be good. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, I recently finished it, and I really liked it. I can see why it's on so many lists. I hope you have a chance to check it out.

      Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I've seen CILKA'S JOURNEY and the DICKENSIAN CHRISTMAS on several lists today. Both sound good! Funny enough, I have THE PAINTED CASTLE sitting here on my desk. I just got it in the mail. I'm excited to read it.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I understand why they're so popular. I hope you get a chance to check them out. That's definitely a sign about "The Painted Castle" :)

      Happy reading!

      Delete