Saturday, August 13, 2016

Family Christian Stores


http://bit.ly/2aKa8en


Music, books, and jewelry…oh my! What can I say about familychristian.com? They have so many great products to choose from. I was given the opportunity to check out their deals, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.

Family Christian is a Christian retailer, operating in 250 stores across the country. They offer a wide variety of Christian books, music, Bibles, DVDs, clothing, gifts, and more. You are likely to find something here to meet any need. There is a place on their website where you can search to see if you have a store near you. If there is not one in your local area, it is extremely easy to order off their website, which is what I did.

Family Christian has a wonderful summer sale going on at the moment. It is a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off sale on ALL books, movies, and music. You can even mix and match within the departments. This sale ends on August 25, 2016, so you still have time to take advantage of the great deals.  It was wonderful to see that when you shop with Family Christian, all purchases support their efforts to unite with ministries which help children and families in need all around the world.

I had a hard time deciding what to purchase, as there are so many great items. For instance:

·         Select Bibles are 30% off through August 25. Journaling Bibles are the latest trend, so to speak, as they offer space for the reader to jot notes right in the Bible. Some even include illustrations to be colored. They have a huge selection available.

·         Author Dee Henderson has a new book out entitled Traces of Guilt. This novel appears to be full of suspense and the first in a new series for Henderson.

·         The band NEEDTOBREATHE has a new album which just came out on July 15, 2016. It is the sixth album for the band, and the tracks I checked out sound great!

·         They have a new line of products called Active Faith. Family Christian is the exclusive retail partner for this line of clothing. It was formed by a group of Christian athletes, and the apparel offers Christian-inspired designs and messages for encouragement.

After careful consideration, I decided to order the following:
·         How Can It Be (Deluxe Edition CD) by Lauren Daigle (http://bit.ly/2bfKomV)
·         The Illustrated Words of Jesus for Women: A Creative Daily Devotional (http://bit.ly/2aReMT9)


Once I figured out what I wanted to purchase, it was so easy to place my order (and I received my items in less than a week!). Family Christian even offers a Norton shopping guarantee to protect online purchases, which is a bit unique to their site. I’m pretty sure I’ll be ordering from Family Christian in the future!

Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising): I did receive a sample of one of their products in exchange for this review and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment